Tuesday 27 March 2007

This is the week that was

Throughout my years I have known people who have complained about the tedium of life. Of days, weeks and months stretched out before them with the same-old same-old. I suppose I wouldn't have my life any different to the way it is, but sometimes I do wish that things would be calm and stable and even allow a hint of repetition to creep in. I'm sure I could cope with it. Perhaps then some of my projects could flourish. Perhaps I'd also sign up to a piano tutor and also a singing teacher. I'd join a drama group. There are so many things I would do if only all these other things didn't keep happening.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



PS. As a result of writing this I have navel contemplated a tad more and realise this is just me taking procrastination to a higher art form. There is some truth in that, but really, I wanted to write something without saying actually what is going on. All part of me trying to be a little more discreet and not spilling my guts but not doing a good job of it. Oh well, on with the week that isn't over.


Original Comments:

Steg said...

Procrastination as Performance Art. Interesting. You should apply for a Lottery Grant.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:05:00 AM



Jo said...

Well I hope whatever it is that's 'going on' is going OK darling ;-)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:52:00 AM


Pookie65 said...

There is a comfort to be found in routine.

Sending you my wishes for peace & joy.

Hugs!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 1:12:00 PM

No comments: