Monday 28 November 2005

Driving snow

Warm in the car
Driving along.
Thick flakes of snow
Pelt across the windscreen
Like a blizzard
With me in my snow globe.

I love driving in the snow :-)




Original Comments:

Penn Beer said...

We have gridlock here in Bogsville. A dusting of snow and the idiots are out of control.

It warms my heart to know that there is at least one other expert driver out there somewhere.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:46:00 AM

miltbogs said...

Who is Pennbeer? What's he doing in Bogsville?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:49:00 AM

jane said...

That is such a beautiful post, both in word & appearance.
I seem to be easy to confuse tonight. Is it really snowing there? (I'm thinking not, but am not sure)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:50:00 AM

doris said...

Jane Oh yes, we had snow yesterday. Great big fluffy snowflakes that came down in a sort of blizzard. Now we don't get real blizzards and it made me laugh becuase a negative person I know complains about blizzards (which we don't get) and here was one! It's not settled as it was too wet.

Milt Maybe you have new neighbours and need to go over and say hello and invite down the Tulip & Tiara don'tchafink? :-)

Penn Beer You've casued dear old Milt some consternation. He is always regailing us with tales of Bogsville! Coo - I've been referred to as an expert driver. I think I should say no more and swan off thinking I really am :-)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 7:44:00 AM

Growing Up said...

I'm a real nervous driver so thats one thing i'm dreading when it snows here. My kids are going to hate me because we will be walking to school everyday.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:43:00 PM

jane said...

Doris, that is so cool! It sounds like you get just enough snow to where its enjoyable. I absolutely love the snowflakes around the poem. (well I know they're flowers, but they look like snowflakes)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 7:43:00 PM

DorisFM said...

It's beautiful.
Greets from Aguascalientes, Mexico.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:10:00 AM

Astryngia said...

Love the snowglobe idea. Lovely. We had a blizzard last Friday. Snow disappeared in sno time.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:23:00 PM

baker said...

nice poem!!

viderevidenda.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:02:00 AM

No comments: