Thursday 3 November 2005

Best whizz ever

Why write my own blog posts when, with a nod and a wink, all very deferentially of course, and you can get someone else to write them for you! I mean this in the kindest of ways and as a mega hats off to Rashbre!

He first caught my eye the other day and then following some jocular discourse in the comments of his blog he then posted the most brilliant and funny Advanced Biscuitry which had me in tears of laughter.

His latest posting is on a current news item, on my recommendation of course! Black and Blue Brothers is about the notorious beating up of the on-screen hard boys of Eastenders by their real life women.

Thanks Rashbre ;-)



Humour aside, in Bruise Brothers Crazie Queen has rightly posted a counterpoint regarding female violence against men. Thank you CQ


Original Comments:

rashbre said...

i shall choose my moment to seek reciprocity.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:20:00 PM

No comments: