Tuesday 13 September 2005

I love my spam

Can I really believe in such an offer from someone who can't even spell or has a sticky key-pad? I suppose it takes 14 days in order to clear the cheque and do a runner. Hmm, I wouldn't mind a few letters after my name...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Subject: aditional deegree helps you get better job and more money
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 15:17:40 -0800


Good day sir,

In today's competitive world, you ought to have a lot Degrees
Yes, A Genuiine College Degree in just 14 days!

Have you ever thought that, the only thing stopping you from a
a great job and better pay was a few letters behind your name?

Well now you can get them!

BA, BSc MA, MSc, MBA PHD

Within 14 Days!
No Studies Required!
100% Verifiable

With all of the attention that thiis news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this looop hole closed very soon.

Order yours today!
You'll thank me later...

Call Now: [number deleted]

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Maybe I could be

Mrs Doris BA (Brilliantly Aged) or

Mrs Doris MSc MA (Moderately Sarcastic codger Mainly 'Armless) but that doesn't work so well. I've always wanted letters after my name - really, and I don't have them - but somehow I've come to that place of peace that knows I have been a success without them. Still, just for vanity it would be fun to be

Mrs Doris BB BB BB (Big Boobs, Bigger Brains and Bloody Brilliant)

Hah! Who needs a spammer with their fake degrees to make me feel better when I'm a party of one by myself :-) LOL




Original Comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm going to have MSoPFU
Member of the society of professional...........
shall we set it up?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:37:00 PM

Universal Soldier said...

I'm giving myself a PhD. Positively Hip Dad - but then that kind of cancels itself out.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:49:00 PM

doris said...

Cheryl FU? Friendly Undertakers? Fixer Uppers? Flirtatious Utopians? Whatever - I'll join :-)

Universal Soldier Me thinks I have heard from my teenager that "hip" is definitely a no-no! What about Positivey Handsome Dad? ;-)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 6:50:00 PM

Anji said...

I think that the spelling is all wrong because they need the extra letters to go after their clients names, or something like that.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:24:00 PM

doris said...

ROFLMAO Anji! Brilliant analysis :-)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:34:00 PM

Mama Mouse said...

Or maybe THEIR degree is in stupidity!

My letters should be OWL/PIEW .... Old Wrinkly Lady/Perfect in Every Way! Part of that is TRUE ... but its up to YOU to guess WHICH part! I'll give you a hint ... there is no P in it! (That's 'cause I go to the loo so much I think!)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 5:26:00 AM

jane said...

Doris, you definately deserve letters after your name. How about...MSoPFU Clb <<>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:41:00 AM

Annie said...

I'd love letters after my name,how about DAB - daft old bat?! Am currently blogless as I can't think of a good blog name. Will keep you posted!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:38:00 AM

Sarah said...

This is another one of those things I am gonna find myself thinking about for days to come lol. I'll be standing in the supermarket having eureeka moments about which letters to put after my name lol! Love everyone elses ideas!

Like universal soldier I quite fancy a PhD but I can't think of an appropriate meaning for me lol.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:10:00 AM

doris said...

Annie So you're moving blogs again! No wonder.... I thought it was my internet connection playing up! Let me know when you've landed and unpacked :)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 4:17:00 PM

Mike Hitchen said...

I don't have letters after my name but I have lots of letters after me:)

Mike

Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:44:00 AM

Eric Mutta said...

LOL! I once got a brand spankin' new PhD and decided to show it off to my friends. They thought I was a Pretty hilarious Dude as they pointed out to me that PhD meant: Probably has no Degree!

Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:56:00 PM

Cindy said...

Guess I'll have to opt for BS after my name- since I'm sure to be seen as a Bad Saint by many, lol.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:49:00 PM

No comments: