Friday 29 July 2005

Generously F. Murdered...

... has sent me the funniest eye boggling piece of spam. I don't want to give it status on the search engines and instead have used the images from the email!


I am promised it can increase length and width, though I don't see how it can feasibly increase girth. Ideally, one is supposed to wear it for 3-5 hours a day and you could gain one inch in just over two months!

If you really want to see the other pic that comes with the email then be warned - it shows the gadget on a private part of the male body, but it is probably a rubber one.
As long as you know what you are doing then click here!

PS. I forgot to say how much this pleasure is! $289.95 for one or two for $489.95. I suppose so that you can have one on and one in the wash? And you get some free pills with it too! Whoopee!

I wrote the other day about spam.


Original Comments:

Red Mum said...

Ohhhh Holy Jaysus, my eyes, thanks for the warning about the pic, but I couldnt resist opening it despite being in work and OUUUCCCCH.

Would you really? (if you were a man).

(sitting now with legs crossed and hoping the IT department doesnt discover this on its cache)

Friday, July 29, 2005 10:58:00 AM

Karen said...

LOL - For crying out loud - you'd at least think they'd put pretty bunny heads on it, like they do for womens things. I tell you what If I was a man I'd just learn to wiggle it better rather than try and stretch it.

Friday, July 29, 2005 11:25:00 AM

Ally said...

Oh my goodness ... :).

Friday, July 29, 2005 1:23:00 PM

Vito said...

OUCH! I can just hear it now, "Are you wearing one of those male enhancement extenders or are you just happy to see me?" LOL!

Friday, July 29, 2005 1:48:00 PM

Cheryl said...

P'twang!!!

ROFL!

Is that a gun in your pocket? No its my patent penis extender.

I guess by the state of the glans they either expect all purchasers to be circumcised, or the require you to get it up and keep it up during first fitting?

Still chuckling. Why not just get a piercing and hang weights from it - much more discrete......

Friday, July 29, 2005 3:32:00 PM

Cheryl said...

"Like a rubber ball I'll come bouncing back to you, bouncy bouncy, bouncy bouncy"
Bobby Vee.

Friday, July 29, 2005 3:33:00 PM

Le laquet said...

Umm *struggling to work out how it's going to increase girth!*

:o)

Saturday, July 30, 2005 7:37:00 AM

Mama Mouse said...

I guess some men are just 'hard' up! ROFLMAO!!!

What an interesting way to start my day!

OH ... I had to peak at the OTHER pic too! LOL

Saturday, July 30, 2005 11:26:00 AM

decrepitoldfool said...

No. Way. In. Hell.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 7:39:00 PM

jane said...

why on earth would someone need 2? and 3-5 hours a day? that just isn't practical at all! if i had a penis, which i don't, i wouldnt wear that thing, it looks like it would hurt. and what if it snapped or something? yikes!

Sunday, July 31, 2005 8:37:00 AM

Cheryl said...

Ohh Jane, you made me think!
What if a fella was wearing it when he fell off a boat into cold water, or had a scare, you know, times when its all supposed to involuntarily head in-land to hide?

How would you explain a ripped tendon there to the doctor?

Sunday, July 31, 2005 10:47:00 AM

bulb said...

Why make fun of this? I wear one all the time.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 4:35:00 PM

doris said...

And does it work Bulb? ;-) Should we call you Bulbous instead?

Sunday, July 31, 2005 4:37:00 PM

DaFFy said...

Omigod...if I went anywhere near my other half with that he'd run for the hills - and I don't blame him!

Monday, August 01, 2005 1:10:00 AM

Erin Monahan said...

lmfao!

Monday, August 01, 2005 6:42:00 AM

Milt Bogs said...

I had two of those email invites back in April. They confused me a bit because it seemed that it was women who were wearing the extenders. At least I now know what they cost. I have linked to your page from my April post to help anyone who feels they are in need. :)

Monday, August 01, 2005 12:31:00 PM

Nony Mitchell said...

That thing looks extremely painful...hmmmm...I can think of some ex's I would like to subject a torture device to...but I wouldn't pay that kind of money and possibly give them any benefits...but I seriously doubt the thing works...

Oh well...that just made we wince

Monday, August 01, 2005 3:07:00 PM

vvoi said...

that's not fair. how come i never get any cool spam?

Monday, August 01, 2005 3:52:00 PM

Mark Rogers said...

Whoever invented this device is an evil, sadistic person.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 1:07:00 AM

No comments: