Thursday 28 July 2005

4am

Jay wrote a mini story which put me in mind of something that happened just last night. Or rather, early hours of this morning as I sat here with my rum numbed festering tooth ache. I crawled upstairs just about 4am (same as Jay's mini story!) and climbed into bed. Mr Doris was fast asleep and as I climbed into bed, his fast asleep body melted around mine and held me close. Like molten metal from the exterminator film, he moved, edged closer, his knees backed into mine, his groin snuggled into my bum, he slipped his arm around me and his chest rested next to my back, and his face nestled in my neck. Still fast asleep. It was a beautiful moment and I lay there with a stupid grin on my face before slipping off into my alcohol filled oblivion.


Original Comments:

Chandira said...

Those moments are nice, aren't they? Makes all the laundry and spilled-salsa-on-the-carpet worth it.. :-)

Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:43:00 PM

Mama Mouse said...

Awwwww ... so sweet! We have those moments too ... and they last until I virtually get pushed off the bed because he wants to get closer than he already is! But for a few precious moments its wonderful!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:57:00 PM

DaFFy said...

Awww how sweet :) And I bet you felt better for it. Well done mr Doris ;)

Friday, July 29, 2005 12:18:00 AM

Cheryl said...

:-)

Friday, July 29, 2005 8:42:00 AM

Mamsbug Speaks said...

That is sweet for about 30 seconds for me, then I would be pushing him off of me so I could sleep!!!! No touchy when Im sleepy. And isnt it amazing that when your in bed and tired and hubby throws an arm or leg over you, it feels like it weights 20 ton? Or is that just me.

Friday, July 29, 2005 9:17:00 PM

Pookie65 said...

That is the very best part of true love. It's not always about sex or even talking. Sometimes just being together is enough to make everything in the world seem all right.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 7:45:00 PM

s4essene said...

There are times even I can be jealous of Mr Doris' fortune!

Keep up the lovely and beautiful work you do and thanks, as always, for your continued support.

Take Care

Mark

aka s4essene

Monday, August 01, 2005 12:53:00 AM

No comments: