Tuesday 28 June 2005

I'm a stalker!

Note: 26 Aug 2005 - Mark's blog seems to have disappeared. Alas....

Reading between the lines of his latest offering: "Whose navel are you gazing?", it seems I may have outstayed my welcome on the blog of S4essene's Was I Write. I dare not write any more helpful comments on his blog until he offers me a full and complete apology. Afterall, if after posting a piccy of himself in the completely altogether and no-one comments, ever, the least I can write as some words of encouragement:

"No comments?...Awww...Bless"

I've been following the romantic adventures of this serial walking disaster and have grown rather fond of him. However, I think this should actually be a job for Aunty Whiplash but I have tried in my own fumbling, toothless way. And what do I get in return for all my efforts.... this and much, much more (brevity is not one of Mr S4essene's strong points!):
DEFENCE STATEMENT:
s4essene: This is strictly not bloody funny! I don't care if you've got a brain like einstein or a body like Angelina Jolie! I will NOT have no grandma reminiscing about sex while sucking a fruit pastel over my wet body! It just aint right somehoW!
Do visit him and write him some words of encouragement in his blog. It is worth the laugh! ;-)
(Heaven knows, he doesn't get any traffic from anyone else!)


Original Comments:

jane said...

i KNEW there was a reason i couldnt sleep! i'm going there right now!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:38:00 AM

Milt Bogs said...

Don't like to admit this but you appeared to take a break yesterday. Mmnn - Paris.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:51:00 AM

thebossman said...

I tried it, but he lost me after a few paragraphs.

Guess I'm a simpleton...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 3:38:00 PM

TrueJerseyGirl said...

Just came back to check you out and see how you are doing blogging (you had visited me on your very first day!). Great job, keep it up! And I gotta go see what this guy is up to...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:14:00 PM

Cheryl said...

This do?

"Poor lad. A woman's sexual peak is, on average at around 33. You guys peak at 16. If you think we need to reminisce, you've got a nice surprise coming when you grow up!
Muahahahahaha! Be afraid, be very afraid..........

Sorry I missed your nude shot - good luck with the girl you are treating so much like a lady - fifty million brownie points, son. ;-)"

Ooh I feel so evil now, hahahaha.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:47:00 AM

s4essene said...

Yeah, I thought that was rather evil Cheryl, too, but what can I do? I am so sorry if I have offended any grandmas, potential grandmas, grandmas-in-waiting, pre-and-post menopausal, greying-or-non-greying, people who are challenged by age but have opportunities, in many, in many cases, for sight and the occasional comment, which is just great...It is to you, Doris, and your ilk that I pay my sincere respects, dothing cap in my retreat. (That's what I said to her, Cheryl ;) I swear that's exactly what I said, eh? THAT's telling her - aren't I cruel?)


But the only think that 'serial failure' was a little bit harsh although, hey, I admit it, things haven't been great for a while, but it isn't time for me to start raising the petunias, right? I'm someone of age with such experience would I expect a little perspective if not, kindness. But people do claim my catchprhase is, "call me old-fashioned".

Take Care Y'all

And feel free to drop-by.

Mark

Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:36:00 PM

doris said...

Wahey! The ice-man cometh, cloth cap in hand burgeoning with apologies for all and sundry just to cover all options. I'm an old sweetie and am prepared to let old dogs lie without further ado :-)

I know you are really an old cutey pie and if I had an available spinster sister I'd have no hesitation recommending she read your dodgy blog and perhaps considering you as her dearly beloved.

Pass the pastilles, deary :-)

Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:00:00 PM

No comments: